Los Angeles, United States
Does being the voice of the customer excite you? Do you think about the customer experience every step of the way? Do you try to understand exactly how it feels being in their shoes when they're adopting a new technology, implementing it within their teams and using it for vital business functions?
At Forge, we're looking for a passionate individual who wants to own Customer Success internally. As Head of Customer Success, you'll be responsible for all Customer Success activities (e.g., on-boarding, support, adoption, engagement, retention, advocacy) and outcomes (e.g., upgrades, renewals, up-sells).
This job entails:
- Defining and implementing the perfect customer experience
- Personally manage accounts and escalations
- Work cross-functionally with operations, product and engineering to advocate for changes in our product, on-boarding process, etc.
- Create and optimize a playbook for customer success for each industry, vertical and use-case
- Create and continuously update all customer success materials (both client facing, and internal metrics, etc.)
- Define and oversee the customer journey lifecycle - including each touch point with clients
- Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered to our customers
- Create and update dashboards to track customer success
- Publicly promote adoption of Forge, including showing customers best practices, what success looks like, etc.
- Hire a team of Customer Support Reps and own the financial model for your team (including projections of costs and new hires, forecasts of renewals and up-sells)
- Take ownership over metrics for yourself and your team (Adoption, Connections, Engagement, RoOTS, Upsells, Renewals, NPS, etc.)