Los Angeles, United States
As a Market Launcher, you will have the unique opportunity to travel across the United States to launch new markets who are partnering with Forge to bring Talent Sharing to their communities. You will travel to each new market, solidify key enabling relationships (local centers, media/press, government leaders, etc.), on-board early clients in each market and ensure a successful launch of Forge in the community.
You will be central to all aspects of the market and work cross-functionally with sales, customer success, marketing and product to ensure success before, during and after launch.
This job entails:
- Work on a team to define market success and implement Forge in-market through operationally on-boarding clients, conducting local marketing efforts and other creative initiatives in each market
- Mapping out the key stakeholders and own the critical relationships needed to launch and scale Forge in your market
- Be the face of Forge to local business owners, store managers, district managers, BD stakeholders, media/press contacts, etc.
- Understand and proactively address the community’s concerns (unemployment, etc.) -- create influential promoters/advocates of the service
- Translate local realities - community, political, and regulatory nuances - into actionable strategies that successfully address unique conditions in your markets
- Work with the Head of Operations to define launch timelines, and provide feedback on the Market Launch Playbook to ensure the successful implementation of Forge in future markets
- Set the stage for future success. Define a successful and execute successful hand-offs between you and the customer success team.
Must be willing to travel 80% of your time.