Los Angeles, United States
Do you enjoy talking to people and helping them solve problems? Do you enjoy putting yourself in other people's shoes to try to help them when they're adopting a new technology, implementing it within their teams and using it for vital business functions?
At Forge, we're looking for a passionate individual who wants to join our Market Success team. As a Market Success Representative, you'll be responsible for all Market Success activities (e.g., on-boarding, support, adoption, engagement, retention, advocacy) that impact our Employer Customers (Location Managers, District Managers and Corporate Contacts) and build a relationship with our Employer clients over time.
This job entails:
- Responding to customers questions and tickets within reasonable timeframes
- Coordinating with our operations and sales teams to answer customer questions and solve our customers problems
- Identifying customers who are struggling to see the value (and likely to churn) to then suggest a plan of action
- Working cross-functionally with product, engineering, sales and operations to provide Voice of the Customer (VoC) research when not fielding customer questions
- Going beyond answering customers questions to own the conversation and see it through until completion
- Experience managing large datasets in Excel while analyzing data in an efficient way
- Getting creative in providing meaningful and memorable experiences for customers
- Ensure positive and successful handoff from launch team
- Owning the success metrics for your customers (connection, engagement, RoOTS, advocacy)