Los Angeles, United States
Do you enjoy talking to people and helping them solve problems? Are you passionate about helping people learn more about themselves, find their next career and make more money?
At Forge, we're looking for a passionate individual who wants to join our Market Success team. As a Market Success Representative on the Team Member side of our business, you'll be responsible for all Market Success activities (e.g., on-boarding, support, adoption, engagement, retention, advocacy) that impact our Team Members (job seekers and employees).
This job entails:
- Responding to Team Member questions and tickets within reasonable timeframes through live phone support and/or live chat support
- Coordinating with our operations and product teams to answer customer questions and solve Team Member
- Identifying Team Members who are struggling to see the value (and likely to churn) to then suggest a plan of action to re-engage
- Working cross-functionally with product, engineering, sales and operations to provide Voice of the Customer (VoC) research when not fielding customer questions
- Going beyond answering customers questions to own the conversation and see it through until completion
- Experience managing large datasets in Excel
- Getting creative in providing meaningful and memorable experiences for customers
- Owning the success metrics for your segment (adoption, engagement, advocacy)