Los Angeles, United States
Are you a self-starter who is interested in setting a marketing strategy for a growing startup? Are you excited about implementing, iterating and learning from your marketing strategy? Are you passionate about finding success and then growing a marketing team?
At Forge, we're looking for an experienced marketing manager who is interested in taking the reins, by creating and implementing their own marketing strategy in line with our brand and company initiatives.
This role entails:
- Lead the brand marketing, PR & corporate communications, and community engagement strategy to build and share the company story
- Develop user stories, event strategies & execution and content
- Oversee the marketing communications process for campaigns and manage the marketing calendar
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the operations, sales and customer success teams to elevate the brand strategy and positioning of the campaign concepts
- Build recognition of our brand in all of our target audiences, using earned and paid media, content marketing, location-based marketing and social engagement
- Manage external partners and agencies (PR, content marketers, etc) to develop a clear activity calendar that leverages our brand positioning